Can someone at Verizon help me?????
Coffee_Sandwich
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am beyond upset right now! I have just left the grocery store extremely Embarassed,I made a payment of $247 on Thanksgiving that was to post in the future (12/11 or 12/12?) I didn't realize it was taken out the next day, Ok first problem! Now TODAY I'm at the grocery store & my purchase is denied.... Why? You ask ? Oh because for some reason unknown reason VERIZON took $524.16 out of my acct without my permission or knowledge! Now I do understand mix-ups happen but 2 in a row? And at the tube of over $500? Now to add to my frustration,embarrassment, aggravation etc etc etc. I not only can't speak to a person On the phone but I can't even speak to anyone via live chat!?!?!

Now I am really put in a tight spot & need help getting this resolved quickly!

This isn't the first time Verizon has messed up however this is the first I haven't been able to get help/answers/a person!

I am in a new situation financially, I'm a newly single Stay at home mom to 4 !!!! It's Christmas time,I have VERY limited resources & need to account for every penny right now..... Please tell me Verizon will help me correct this error quickly.......

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can someone at Verizon help me?????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I'm I'm sure if you've received help from another means yet but I'd lI'd to look into the situation for you. If you still need assistance on the matter just send me a personal message so i can help resolve this for you.

TimothyS_VZW

FoVZWw us on TWITTER @VZWSuppoVZWSupportesponse answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes