Can no longer receive calls in my house
Charlotte5

We’ve lived in the same house for 13 years and have had Verizon for 10 years. After years of no issues, 4 to 5 months ago we stopped being able to receive calls on our house. It’s all five of us, on different phones, different IOS, so it’s not the phones. 

It is ridiculous to expect us to pay for a network extender. I want Verizon to fix this because it’s their issue, otherwise We will reasearch changing providers. No contracts for us!

Has anyone 1) had success getting this issue fixed without an extender, and 2) found an extender solved the problem?

0 Likes
Re: Can no longer receive calls in my house
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Where are you located, town, zip code?  Has there been any construction recently in the area/property that might be blocking signals?  When I was in a cement walled appartment, my signal was non-existant.  I used a 3G Network extender over my internet connection to provide service.  There are now 4G Network extenders available that might help if you can't resolve otherwise.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Charlotte5

We are in Charlotte, older part so no new construction blocking us but maybe we lost a tower or something. So frustrating. I really don’t want to pay for a network extender. Hoping there is a way around it. Thanks for your feedback!

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

WiFi calling

0 Likes
Charlotte5

Tried it already. Still had issues receiving calls even though we are in fiber. But we did just get a WiFi booster so maybe I’ll try it again. Thanks for the reminder. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help. How long has this been going on? Where are you currently located?JoelD_VZW

0 Likes