Can I replace a broken phone on my account before my contract is up?
Dracken
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi, I have a two year family contract plan and I'm currently using a iphone 4s, or was. However I have dropped the phone and now I can't use the phone because the digital screen under the glass is messed up. I was wondering if I could buy a new smart phone (thinking about the LG v10) and adding it to the plan by replacing the iphone 4s. If I buy a new phone I would have to buy it at the full retail price, right? Also my plan doesn't end untill next year. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone change
Snn5
Legend

While under contract you would not be able to buy at a discount nor on a payment plan.  You are correct, you would have to buy full price but you can replace the broken phone with the new phone.

View solution in original post

Snn5
Legend

While under contract you would not be able to buy at a discount nor on a payment plan.  You are correct, you would have to buy full price but you can replace the broken phone with the new phone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dracken

I rely on my phone all the time and would be bummed out if it broke! Did you have insurance protection for your phone? Do you have any lines on your account that is not currently under contract?

We also have some great pre-owned options available at a great price. Check them out here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/devices/certified-pre-owned/

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

X

0 Likes