Can I port my number to Verizon? Moved locally.
blueray02

I've got two lines with Sprint and am hoping to port the numbers to Verizon. The phone numbers are 310 area code, and we have had them for over 10 years. We have moved out of the ZIP codes covered by the 310 area code, but are still in Los Angeles. Is it possible to port our numbers? The website does show that both numbers are eligible to be ported.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I port my number to Verizon? Moved locally.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, go to a local corporate Verizon store, and they can initiate the port out from Sprint to Verizon.  DO NOT cancel the account with Sprint...the port will take care of that.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes, go to a local corporate Verizon store, and they can initiate the port out from Sprint to Verizon.  DO NOT cancel the account with Sprint...the port will take care of that.

0 Likes
vzexpert_dp
Enthusiast - Level 2

You my also call the Over the phone Sales dept since you are actually activating new Service,

ask for a Port In request of your old Sprint numbers. They will assign you temporary phone numbers

and then your Port Request can happen. They may or may not transfer you to customer care or port center

to make this happen. Have your sprint acct #, pin/password, and account owners name on Sprint acct

handy.

0 Likes