Can I change my data plan to 1GB per month?
ALECON93

I changed my plan last month from 1GB to 2GB but I am moving unexpectedly and won't need that much data. I can't seem to figure out how to change it back and I'm not sure if I even can.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I change my data plan to 1GB per month?
Weth
Legend

More Everything or Verizon Plan

For Verizon Plan The 1 GB plan was retired in late June, so you can't go back.  The new Verizon plan is 2GB for $35, make sure that is what you are paying. 

IF you are on More Everything it should still be available, but it may be beneficial to switch to the new plan where 2 GB is $5 more, but the access fee per phone can go down $5 from $25 to $20, making the plan the same cost for twice the data. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

What is the name of the plan you are on? (Look at my plan in My Verizon or on your bill)

0 Likes
ALECON93

I have the small sized plan with a smartphone

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

More Everything or Verizon Plan

For Verizon Plan The 1 GB plan was retired in late June, so you can't go back.  The new Verizon plan is 2GB for $35, make sure that is what you are paying. 

IF you are on More Everything it should still be available, but it may be beneficial to switch to the new plan where 2 GB is $5 more, but the access fee per phone can go down $5 from $25 to $20, making the plan the same cost for twice the data. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALECON93-

We want to make sure that you are on the data plan that works for you. I'm happy to assist you with changing your plan. Please follow this link to learn how to change your plan using your My Verizon account: http://vz.to/29VJjlM. Did you have any luck changing your plan?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes