Can I backup my phone to cloud from computer?
MrsPejera

My phone was stolen and I can tell from the device manager where it is but it is a residence a couple of hours from me and I filed a report. Police said they can go ask the person but if they say they do not  have it there is nothing they can do. I can see it is on now. I locked it for now. My cloud is set to update at night on wifi only. I will lose an entire year worth of videos of my three kids. Is there a way to use the website to change the settings and have it do a cloud backup on data and to do it now while it is still working? I never backed this up because my cloud was full but I just upgraded my cloud storage in hopes that my phone can backup what I am gonna lose.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I backup my phone to cloud from computer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no. I'm sorry to see your phone was stolen. The Cloud will sync the most recent information as long as it is connected to WiFi at this point. Your information will not be lost from the Cloud storage.  When you access the Cloud from a computer there is not an option to change the settings on  how you want to sync going forward.

Were you able to see if the upgrade to more storage was able to save your memories? Did it sync for you?

If you happen to have insurance on  your phone, you can file a claim with Asurion right here http://bit.ly/1HyRwUs

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes