Calls go to voicemail and texts not sent/received
Endemic

Hi,

I've used the 4G LTE Activation Sim Kit from the website to activate my Verizon Galaxy S7 Edge yesterday.

Previously I was with Straight Talk using another sim with this device but I thought I would try Verizon.

I've used the Verizon website to transfer my previous number and it was confirmed that the transfer was complete.

However, only thing that has been working is the data and nothing else!

All of my incoming calls go to voicemail and no one receives my text message.

Not to mention, the call quality is TERRIBLE due to the call signal changing to "1x" whenever I make a phone call.

Can anyone help me out?

I hear there are cases where the customers change and transfer their numbers from another service and they get stuck in a limbo.

Thanks...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls go to voicemail and texts not sent/received
pherson
Champion - Level 1

YYou need to call customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Calls go to voicemail and texts not sent/received
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Endemic, I would be just as concerned with an experience like this. Here to assist. First and foremost: Welcome to Verizon Wireless! We definitely want to ensure your service quality meets and exceeds your expectations. Regarding your new service, did you sign up for our prepay or post pay service? It has been a few days since you first reached out to us, and we want to ensure we provide the next best steps/correct number to reach out to for a resolution. Thank you, Endemic.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes