Callers not able to leave voice mail.
RLSarma

When I don't answer my Samsung Galaxy S7, it says "voice mail not set up".  I called customer support twice.  Both the times they reset my voice mail and said it will work.  But it did not.  Any solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Callers not able to leave voice mail.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

After the voicemail was reset, did you actually go into it from your phone and verify it was setup?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

RLSarma

Ann154​ - Yes.  Even now, I am able to login to my VM, record/review greeting, change other settings etc.  Still callers get the same message "voice mail not set up".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@RLSarma

It’s important that you’re not missing any of your voicemail messages and that callers are able to leave you a voicemail. I would love to help.

Let’s try testing your voice mail. Call your 10 digit mobile number to confirm voicemail is routing properly. If you’re attempting to access your voicemail from another phone, then call the 10-digit mobile number from the alternate phone. During the greeting press the # key. Enter the password and press #. Follow the prompts to retrieve your messages. Let me know if you’re able to access your voicemail inbox.

Next, call *73 then Send to turn off Call Forwarding. Please keep me posted with your results.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes