Call quality degradation
csscouter

Within the past 3 or 4 months, we have noticed that the quality of every call that we make has gone down markedly, regardless of the device that we're using. We are in the same location when making calls.

With whom can I speak to work through this issue? I've checked many pages in the Verizon site without success in locating the right area to contact.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call quality degradation
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
FREDAL72

We are experiencing dropped calls that we receive when on our cell phone at home

This has happened repeatedly for some time.  We experience it on our cell and visitors

who receive calls when here are experiencing the same drop in connection.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

My call quality has increased. There was an update that pushed Advanced Calling that I didn't even know about and calls are crystal clear.

Maybe try switching your phone off of the Global setting to LTE/CDMA and you will get a better connection.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

3-4 months is too long, csscouter. Let's see what we can do to ensure that you have a strong connection. What's the make/model of the devices? What's the zip code? How is the service when you are away from that particular location?

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Fredal72, I want everyone's calls to stay connected without being dropped. How long have you been noticing dropped calls at your home? Are you having any issues with sending/receiving a text message while at home? What zip code are you in that is having issues? Please keep us informed

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes