Call issues
mrios25

I recently switched to Verizon a couple months ago from Sprint and ported over 2 numbers. Call quality hasn't been all that great. I expected it to be better than Sprint's but haven't experienced that yet. Call quality has static sometimes or sometimes call quality is just too low to really hear like it normally should be.  Also, sometimes when I call the other number on my account it rings and when that person answers I can hear them say hello then i get a message that says the person is not available and basically goes to voicemail even though they answered. In some cases I've called the number and I hear someone else answer and then they disappear and it goes to the right person. Something is definitely wrong. Is it possible since I ported over my numbers there's some type of interference or something? Would getting new sim cards fix anything? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Call issues
B33
Legend

I would have the Sim Cards checked out and see if there might be something there and another thing you could do is Call Customer Service and have them check you Area for a PRL update it might time to Update your phone for the Area you live in if it was the PRL all that you would need to do is Power Cycle the Phone or pull the Sim wait Ten min. and then Re-install it but be care how you handle the Sim hold it by it's Edges and stray away from Gold Area as it is Very sensitive..

Well give those Suggestions a Try and i hope things get to Working better for ya.. b33

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If i may Ask what phones are you Using Smartphone, Non Smartphone ?  If its a Smart Phone which it sounds like it might be is the Data Working.. Please post back let me know b33

0 Likes
mrios25

Sorry I forgot to mention the phones I'm using. I have two iPhone 5's and the data works perfect on them. Call quality is the only issue I'm having.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

I would have the Sim Cards checked out and see if there might be something there and another thing you could do is Call Customer Service and have them check you Area for a PRL update it might time to Update your phone for the Area you live in if it was the PRL all that you would need to do is Power Cycle the Phone or pull the Sim wait Ten min. and then Re-install it but be care how you handle the Sim hold it by it's Edges and stray away from Gold Area as it is Very sensitive..

Well give those Suggestions a Try and i hope things get to Working better for ya.. b33

0 Likes