Call forwarding to simultaneously ring multiple lines?
mceli

I would like to see Verizon offer the ability to ring multiple phones from the same number. For example, I would like a Verizon home connect number to be able to ring my two wireless phones when a call comes in. Currently, calls forward immediately and only to a single number. I have a similar feature with Vonage called Simulring and it is great. I only have to give people one phone number and they can reach me wherever I am at.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call forwarding to simultaneously ring multiple lines?
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

Google Voice provides this feature and its a free service, you might want to look into it.

AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi mceli,

Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. Please be assured that I will forward your suggestion to our leadership department and it will ultimately be forwarded to the appropriate channels for review and consideration.

Please note that implementing a new feature in our network take some time (some times a long time) and while no implementation will occur within the near future (if it occurs) your suggestion may be implemented some day if the majority of our customers voice out the need for such feature.

Again, thank you for your suggestion!

0 Likes
noamparn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Duplicate post - please see:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1041811#1041811

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes