Call forward to Cell Voicemail
Wing111

I have a business landline that I would like to have my calls call forwarded to my cell.  When I do this and choose not to answer a call, the caller hears this announcement, "Your call has been forwarded to __________________" and it gives out my cell phone number.  I want the unanswered call to go straight to my cell phone voicemail and hear my personal recording.  How do I get around this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call forward to Cell Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wing111, I understand the importance of ensuring you receive your work voicemails while at the same time keeping your personal cell phone number private. Are you using Basic voicemail or Visual Voicemail on your cellular device? When calls are not forwarded to your cell phone and go straight to voicemail, do you hear your personal greeting?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wing111

Hi Michelle,Thank you for responding. I am using basic Voicemail and yes, calls that are not forwarded go straight to my voicemail and a personal greeting is heard.Thank you for checking on this.Wing111

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wing111-

I appreciate the clarification as we want you to be assisted by the appropriate team. I see you are wanting to forward calls from your business landline to your cell phone. This service would be directly with your landline provider since calls are being routed from them.If you have Verizon as your business landline, please reach out to them by dialing 1800-837-4966 or through their social media page at http://www.facebook.com/fios

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Wing111

My landline service is with Frontier and they have assured me the problem lies with my cell phone provider.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes