Call Outage in Panhandle Florida
mikewells1617

My wife and I are not able to make or receive calls in Panhandle of Florida. Says call customer service and select option 3. On hold for 20 minutes already. Is phone service down? Have reset phone, verified account is paid, etc.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Call Outage in Panhandle Florida
jav6
Champion - Level 3

There are reports by customers about this at https://downdetector.com/status/verizon

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
SALUSS53

Same issue in Atlanta, GA.  Could not receive or make calls at all about an hour ago.  Now I can make sporadic calls, but some are getting dropped. 

0 Likes
TechieGee

Experiencing outage in NW San Antonio also.

Just want to add to the problem reporting.

0 Likes
FRADIC87

Central Florida as well. In Orlando, FL and I am experiencing the same issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you and your wife to be able to use our service. I know I can't live without my phone and you should not have to either. I know time has passed since you posted this. Are you still having issues? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FRADIC87

The service currently works, however, I was extremely disappointed with how this was handle. I have 3 small children and to go all day without a phone and no knowledge of an issue is extremely disparaging. I understand that things happen, but Verizon doesn't really have the cheapest phone service, so better care should have been taken to inform their customers of the outage. I am a long time customer and it was disappointing.

0 Likes