CUSTOMER SERVICE/ FINANCIAL SERVICE COMPLAINT
MELODYBALTIMORE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have literally attempted to make a payment via phone 3 times this morning.   I have been blocked from making online payments because my secondary line person made 2 payment promises and they bounced.   I was asked by KINAYSHA WITH FINANCIAL SERVICES to repeat my name when I called the first time and I did .   She then whispered something and when I asked what she said-she put me on hold.   I waited a while then called back.   Well, I got KINAYSHA again.    She did not waste any time in putting me blindly on hold again without telling me.  My question is WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE A PAYMENT.   FURTHERMORE, I GET ON HERE TO COMPLAIN AND ALL IF THE DIRECTIONS TO SEND AN EMAIL THROUGHT THE WEBSITE ARE NON-EXISTENT.   THERE IS NO WAY TO MAKE A COMPLAINT ABOUT SERVICE VIA EMAIL AND LIVE CHAT.   I CANNOT LEAVE MY JOB TO CALL AND PLAY ONT HE PHONE WITH VZW REPS.   THERE ARE MOST OF US WHO FIND WEB USE TO BE MORE CONVENIENT BUT THE TOOLS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO DO SO ON THE WEBSITE.   IVE NEVER HAD SUCH A HARD TIME MAKING A PAYMENT.  IF I AM LATE YOU GUYS CALL ME 25 TIMES A DAY.  WHAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE THAT I HAVE TO MAKE A BLOG POST BECAUSE I AM SO FRUSTRATED.   I AM A LOOOOONG TIME CUSTOMER AND FORMER EMPLOYEE.   IR EMEMBER THE METERICS THAT I HAD TO FOLLOW IN CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN I WAS THERE 6 YEARS AGO AND THEY WERE DIFFICULT.    WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS AT VZW ?!?!?!   I HAVE A PHONE THAT IS CURRENTLY OUT OF CONTRAT AND I HAVE BEEN LOATHE TO RENEW AND GET A NEW PHONE AND THIS DEFINITELY REMINDS ME WHY . 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CUSTOMER SERVICE/ FINANCIAL SERVICE COMPLAINT
Not applicable

#PMT From you device.

Walk into a Verizon corporate store.

0 Likes
MELODYBALTIMORE
Enthusiast - Level 2

MY ACCOUNT HAS A HOLD ON IT. I CANNOT PAY ELECTRONICALLY. I CANNOT PAY VIA #PMT. I HAVE TO SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE. FURTHERMORE, IF IT WAS CONVENIENT TO WSLM INTO A STORE AND PAY I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT. OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE ILLITERATE BECAUSE I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THESE OPTIONS ARE A GOOD MATCH BASED ON WHAT I WROTE-in English no less- ON THE BLOG. THIS CONFIRMS THAT VZW CUSTOMER SERVICE IS CRAP ALL ACROSS THE BOARD.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Not applicable

First off stop replying in all caps. And because of what another on your account did via not paying the bill it is them you should be having the conversation with. Fortunately I pay my bills on time or before time, every time!

The stores will take a payment. They cannot refuse a payment under state laws.

Financial Service must also take payments via credit or debit cards.

And don't come on here calling people "illiterate" your the one responsible for anything or anyone on your account.

In this case keep calling until the phones are shut off completely.

No need for nasty comments when someone trys to assist.

Good Luck

MELODYBALTIMORE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I WILL WRITE HOWEVER I WISH. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DO NOT RESPOND. YOU HAVE YET TO ADDRESS MY ISSUE WITH MY PHONE CALL. AGAIN, I CANNOT WALK INTO A STORE. IF U COULD THIS WOULD BE A MOOT ISSUE. I HAVE A JOB THAT WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO MAKE PHONE CALLS UNTIL YOUR COMPANY " SHUTS THE PHONES OFF". I CALLED FINANCIAL SERVICES 3 TIMES TODAY. I WAS PUT ON AN INDEFINITE HOLD WITHOUT BEING GIVEN AN EXPLANATION TWICE. THE 1ST 2 CALLS WERE ANSWERED BY THE SAME PERSON. ARE YOU A VZ

Sent from my iPhone

MELODYBALTIMORE
Enthusiast - Level 2

ARE YOU AN EMPLOYEE !?!? YOUR RESPONSE IS RIDICULOUS. IT IS RUDE AND IGNORANT. IF YOU ARE TRULY REPRESENTING VZW YOU NEED TO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO RESPOND TO IRATE CUSTOMERS. YOU SHOULD REMAIN PROFESSIONAL AND RESOLVE THE ISSUE. IF YOU CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT THE ISSUE IS EITHER RE-READ IF YOU ARE ABLE TO OR PASS ALONG TO SOMEONE ELSE.

rcschnoor
Legend

It is not that hard to make a payment. Get an envelope, address it and place a check/money order in the envelope with your bill stub. Place a stamp on the envelope, seal it and place it in the mail. All done. Since you can't walk into a store, you don't have to.Smiley Happy

Not applicable

First off I am not a Verizon representative, just a customer. This is a customers helping customers forum.

You may get a response from an actual rep but since you are obviously "not professional" yourself as you wrote above even my replies will now end.

Click the link below, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE EXACT LETTER AND YOUR PAYMENT SHOULD BE OK. SINCE ITS A COLLECTIONS PORTAL AND YOU ARE IN COLLECTIONS.

Verizon Wireless - Collections - Login Page

Not applicable

They are in collections. Then they get irate when the financial services drop or won't accept the call.

Then they come here and won't go to the store.

Amazingly they cannot use the phones at work, but can use company computers or take a longer lunch break to get the bill paid.

Loved your suggestion Smiley Happy