CSR's
Berns21

This actually isn't a question whatsoever. So this may not be the right place but it's the best I've got.

I am a new (brand spankin' new) customer with Verizon Wireless. I am about 2 days young with your company.

Anyway, the point:

My roommate and I went into Verizon Wireless on Friday (aye, Black Friday!). We went to the Plover, Wisconsin store. We were immediately greeted by a fella who took our names and asked us to wait patiently. It was probably a twenty minute wait, but hey - that's to be expected. Anyway, Kevin eventually came over and asked our names, shook our hands and asked how he could help us. We each wanted the new iPhone X (forget you, Google Pixel!!). So Kevin started telling us about the deals they had going on, what we could do, what he suggested we do - at no point was he pushy or "sales person-y" which was beyond phenomenal. He got us going, helped us with picking out cases, glass protectors, the whole ten yards. He was great from the get go and fun throughout the whole process (about an hour and a half). Kevin was fantastic, patient, funny, calm and just so fantastic to work with. He is an absolute asset to the Verizon Team and seriously deserves recognition (let alone a raise) for his efforts.

So while we were activating our phones and all of that fun stuff, there was a random man who came in who wanted to upgrade his phone/buy a brand new phone. He walked over to our counter with another Sales Associate name Mandy who was advising him he (essentially) misunderstood the "ads." Of course, she said it in a way nicer and more respectful way than a lot of other people would have, considering this guy was freaking out. Flash forward ten minutes later; this guy is full out abusive and calling Verizon a bunch of liars, etc. Mandy holds her cool (impressive, let me tell you). A few seconds later, Services Manager (I believe that was his title) Ryan walks over to help Mandy with this irate gentleman. This guy started to belittle and talk down to Ryan. Ryan held his cool, remained calm and rational. It was seriously impressive. This guy continued freaking out, Ryan remained calm and collected and tried his hardest to explain reality to this other guy. Unfortunately, Mr. Freak Out wasn't having it and eventually stormed out of the store.

Summary (as though this wasn't long enough): Kevin, Mandy and Ryan seriously deserve appraisal, a pat on the back, a high five and a raise. I truly hope Verizon realizes the assets they have to their company and I even more so hope they are treating them right.

Well done, Plover store, well done.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: CSR's
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Berns21, Black Friday can get the best of us from time to time it seems. That in no way makes up for any type of screaming or yelling that may have gone on by another customer. I appreciate your kind words and would certainly love to lift up your feedback. We value our customers and like to keep them around for a long time! So thanks for joining in on the fun! We're happy to have you here!

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes