CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST VERIZON

rrdywiak

WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP FILE A CLASS ACTION SUITE AGAINST VERIZON FOR THE WAY THEY RIP US OFF FOR DATA.  HOW IN THE WORLD DO WE KNOW WHAT WE ACTUALLY USE.  WE DON'T  IT'S TIME TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.  AND THIS SAFETY MODE WITH 2G IS A JOKE.  TAKES AN HOUR JUST TO START WORKING.  WHO'S WITH ME.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST VERIZON

Ann154
Expert

You and your lawyer should throughly read the Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless before pursuing such action.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Ranger78

I wish. I'm [removed] too. My internet  dropped from 4G to zero...like nothing at all will load....because i went over 22GB, really, thought it was unlimited "streaming" who has ever streamed anything on 3G? Anyone? Anyone? And, mine isn't even st 3G, its at non-existent. 

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes

JACPLA53

I don't that nk that is what it was. I completely lost my 4g signal about that time too. And there were other reports about Verizon service being down around the same time.

0 Likes
Highlighted

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

rrdywiak wrote:

WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP FILE A CLASS ACTION SUITE AGAINST VERIZON FOR THE WAY THEY RIP US OFF FOR DATA. HOW IN THE WORLD DO WE KNOW WHAT WE ACTUALLY USE. WE DON'T

Your phone has an on-board data counter. You can track your data usage THAT way, independently of what Verizon tracks. Then, you can file a SMALL CLAIMS court action if it varies greatly from what Verizon is reporting. If you can show a credible discrepancy between the 2, you would get a MUCH LARGER(i.e. the ENTIRE award) share of the court award than you would from a class action suit where the lawyers would have taken the majority share of any possible award.

zellerandy

what rcschooor said.  Your phone can track your data dependent of what Verizon tracks. you can change the data cycle to match your billing cycle  You can also download apps that's track your data usage.

Jerms81

I was just talking about this with someone the other day. I pay for my data and Verizon takes away what is not used. We as customer should either receive a credit for what's not used or get data rolled over (permanently not 30 days). Also at least once a day I completely lose all signal for at least 1 minute no matter my geographical location.  Verizon has become to big for their britches.

JMP1972

wait a minute! The unlimited plan isn't unlimited 4G? Is this the $50 plan? I just switched.

0 Likes

Ann154
Expert

You should review the terms and conditions of the plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

stef7

Right. Review the FAQs on the plans. Your best bet may be a limited plan.

Even from an ISP, still that is not necessarily "unlimited".. Some ISPs will charge you for overages. For example, I think you can be charged on one ISP for going over 1TB for two months in a row, then it's $10USD for each additional 50GB, up to a max of $200USD. 

0 Likes