CASH ONLY PROBLEMS?
howardtheduck

My wife and I recently moved from Japan to Florida from a military move, and decided to use Verizon for a wireless carrier. Since 2 days ago I reget this decision to the fullest. during our moving process we transferred our old plans into our names and reinstated them. we had both had droid pro's. While we were in the process of moving, I paid a bill online through my checking account, got a confirmation number from the payment and went about my business. 5 days later my phone service shut off without warning. I was immediately concerned, called verizon and was told that the payment i sent had been declined, so i immediately paid the months bill, and the next months bill as well to avoid any confusion whatsoever.  Our phones were turned back on in the next 15 minutes, and i recieved no adverse statements from the CSR's about my account or anything. now, for augusts bill, i hopped online and tried to pay it, and it said that am not eligible to pay online anymore, so i went to the store to pay, and i was then informed that my account had been moved to a "cash only" status, without any notification whatsoever, now  for the next six months i have to go up to the store and pay cash for my bills. to make this even more inconvenient my phone started having problems yesterday and i went through an hour and a half of troubleshooting to deem that my phone was bad and i would get a warranty phone replacement, however they can not send the phone to me, they will send the phone to a store, and i will have to leave my phone there, as a collateral untill the phone gets there AND PAY A FEE for the shipping of the phone.  I feel like I am totally getting the runaround from Verizon, and speaking to CSR's is not helping at all. the past 2 days i have spent over 6 hours going to verizon stores, talking on the phone to the reps, and trying to get my plan straight, without having to leave my phone there for a weekend and wait for the same "refurbished" (certified like new) phone i have been having problems with. this is so unacceptable and just frustrates me more and more, i am not a happy customer, and i realize this is partly my fault, but i guess companies do not understand. the other thing i would like to know out of this is where the cash only placement is stated in writing in the verizon terms of service and why verizon does not notify you that you have been moved to this payment plan whatsoever. i feel like it is a violation of contract. and i'm really fed up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes