Bye bye Verizon
scbroyles
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m very dissatisfied with my service near my home. Zip = 23112. Never had a problem until this year. The local towers are overworked at various times during the day. At noon hour in particular my speed test download results are below 1 mbps. I can’t even stream audio. I’ll be switching carriers if you guys don’t pony up for an upgrade very soon.  Any help coming?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bye bye Verizon
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Probably should compare other carriers service in your area before you make your decision.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
scbroyles
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the input. I’m comparing the service I recieved last year with this year. Can’t live stream audio anymore during my exercise walk. Still paying the same price.

p.s.   I’ll overlook the Red Sox hat.

Yankee Fan.

jav6
Champion - Level 3

My reference to comparing services was in response to your statement of possibly switching carriers. BTW, I grew up in Michigan and am a long time Detroit Tiger fan (English D on the hat).  The photo was taken at Wrigley Field when the Tigers visited the Cubs.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

scbroyles we would never want to see you leave us. I know we can get this resolved, and get your service up and running. I am so very sorry for this issue. We are not currently showing a reported issue in your area. Are you aware of other Verizon Customers with this issue in your area? How are text messaging and calls working for you? 

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes