Bogo help needed
Auntbea54
  • Does Verizon management care that getting service to correct problems is a nightmare??
  • Chose Valentine BOGO deal to get my first phone in USA for over 35 years - so NEW line. Bought from Verizon online direct so would not have dealer problem. Added my phone to relatives account, upgraded all to unlimited, selected auto pay. 
    Two IPhone 11 sent directly from Verizon. Asked if I could transfer my Mother’s number since she has Dementia and I was closing her account , but it would be easier if her doctors & nurses could still reach me. Was assured it was all done properly and would not affect the BOGO deal. 
  • And they still can’t get the billing right!!!  1 phone is supposed to be free!! Buy One Get One FREE.  The closest corporate store has been closed for Covid. How do we get to a person who can deal with this?? 
    Help please!
0 Likes
Re: Bogo help needed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to aid in any way that we can. We can look into this BOGO deal for you. Was your mother's line active with a different carrier prior to the switch to your account?

0 Likes
Re: Bogo help needed
Auntbea54

Every time I try to reply via email it comes back as undelivered.  Why??

My Mother had Verizon for years. Due to Alzheimer’s she did not know how to use it anymore. When I moved back to US to care for her I just started using hers. I wanted to get my own phone in my name and noticed the BOGO deal. I was just going to cut hers off and join my brothers account.

I was told it would not be a problem to have my Mother’s number put on my new phone as long as it was done before phone was activated. The Verizon tech guy had me on the old phone as he changed the number and activated the new phone. He promised that it would not add any expense to my brother’s account or interfere with the BOGO deal.  Otherwise I would have just taken the number sent with the new phone. It actually was a nicer number. But Mother’s nurses, home help , doctors had her number .

0 Likes