Blocking Emails
JEWELLZ66
Enthusiast - Level 3

If I block an email on one of my lines. Can that person unblock the email that I had blocked? Also when I block things, does it send notification to the line or just to the administration of the service (Being me the Administration). I have 3 lines, I blocked a email address on line 2, and it is no longer blocked after about an hour? So I am curious if the person can unblock, cuz when I set it up it was successful!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocking Emails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you do not receive unwanted Emails. Are the Emails that you received through Vtext or stand alone Email services such as Gmail?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JEWELLZ66
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay..I have 3 lines or phones whatever you want to call it....on line 2 I blocked a email address so that a certain person could NOT email one of my cell phone lines....When I put the block on it went through as "successful" and showed as blocked. I went back about an hour later and the "BLOCK" was no longer there? So, my question is, can the person using the cell phone that I had put the blocked email on, remove the block? And is that cell phone sent notice that I put a block on it? Even though I am the admin of all 3 cell phones.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Were you using the Block feature in your My Verizon account?  If so, then yes -- if you add an e-mail block on one of your lines and that line has its own My Verizon log-in credentials, then the user of that line can log into their My Verizon account and remove the block.

0 Likes