Blocked caller still getting through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hatchet

**bleep** is the point of "blocking a caller"  if media messages still get through???  when said harassment caller sends media messages I get a notification that is every bit as annoying as if I got the **bleep** message itself!!!  Why the hell is this the case?  why does verizon do this?  why would I want to know this {word filter avoidance} is still sending me messages if I went through the trouble to block them??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Blocked caller still getting through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
budone
Legend

hatchet wrote:

**bleep** is the point of "blocking a caller"  if media messages still get through???  when said harassment caller sends media messages I get a notification that is every bit as annoying as if I got the **bleep** message itself!!!  Why the hell is this the case?  why does verizon do this?  why would I want to know this _______ is still sending me messages if I went through the trouble to block them??

First off the F word is uncalled for.

Second. people can send messages from various other sources than their phone, to easily get through to you. Just like they could place *67 in front of your number and the call would come through as VZW would be unable to determine the number.

0 Likes
Re: Blocked caller still getting through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Southwick

I have a similar but somewhat different problem, I think.

I block "restricted/unavailable/private" callers and they still get through.

The customer service people at Verizon phone CS don't know what's going on.

Please see my new post entitled "Restricted calls not successfully blocked."

0 Likes