Billing
Msmmz2010
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see all these statements about great pricing and i set every month staring down at a $150 bill for 1 phone on unlimited plan then i see all these adds on first responder discounts and i have had my account for a year i. A couple of weeks and sent a copy of my paramedic liscence in 3 times and i have yet to recieve a discount on a single month of service. So i am not impressed at all with any of this

0 Likes
Re: Billing
rcschnoor
Legend

@Msmmz2010 wrote:

I see all these statements about great pricing and i set every month staring down at a $150 bill for 1 phone on unlimited plan

I would be interested in which unlimited plan you have? Verizon's most expensive unlimited plan, Get More Unlimited, is $90/month plus taxes which would probably bring it up to around $100/month. With the first responder discount, it would be brought down to $80/month. Of course, both are with auto-pay with a checking account or debit card.

What ELSE do you have in order to bring your bill up to $150/month. It sounds as if you are including your monthly phone payment with the cost of your cellular service. If you are making monthly payments on a cellular device, you do not get any sort of discounts on that purchase you chose to make.

@Msmmz2010 wrote:

A couple of weeks and sent a copy of my paramedic liscence in 3 times and i have yet to recieve a discount on a single month of service. So i am not impressed at all with any of this

Did you enroll for your discount correctly? If it has only been a couple of weeks, have you actually received a new bill since you enrolled? If so, how long after you enrolled was the bill generated? If your most recent bill was generated soon after enrolling, it may not have taken effect prior to the bill being generated. It doesn't take effect IMMEDIATELY when you submit your paperwork. You will not receive the discount for any past billing periods.

https://www.verizon.com/featured/first-responders/

0 Likes