Re: Billing dispute for $7,000 - unable to resolve and very frustrated!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pdoodle,

I certainly understand your concern over seeing such a large charge! I'd like to look into the status of this for you. I sent you a PM. Please respond back to that so we can get more details. Thanks!

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
pdoodle
Enthusiast - Level 2

And once again, no response. No nothing.  This is the worst customer service experience of my life. And here I thought it couldn't get any worse than AT&T and Comcast. I can't even get a single person to follow-up on my dispute. Unbelievably pathetic.  Well, this is where I leave you, Verizon.  I'm porting my # tonight, and letting T-Mobile reimburse me for the early termination charge.  Oh, and as far as the $7k you claim I owe you? It will never, ever happen. Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Make sure you start legal proceedings before it goes to collections.  Even if you are found in favor, that collections amount will smack your credit score, and that's hard to reverse even after being found in favor of.  It's only 7 years afterall.

saurin212
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know it is an old thread but I am facing similar issue. Did Verizon ever resolve this for you ? Any tips on how to get it resolved

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.