Billing - Data charges
Lettee

I recently reviewed my billing details and found "DATA" transfers  at times when I'm sleeping!! I found 2:05am, 4:40am, 2:10am, 11:25pm etc!!  See the attached text file.  Its small BUT counts towards usage!

I found this on one of the 2 phone accounts!!  I will check the phone tonight but would like support to respond. 

That is another issue!!!!  Verizon, you are to difficult to get in contact with unless someone wants to buy something from you....... I, as well as many of the folks I work with and friends are all talking about moving to someone else.  Get your act together on the customer "post sale" support, customer satisfaction front!!!

Someone let me know what the charge could possibly be!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Billing - Data charges
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important to keep a handle on your data usage Lettee. Data may still be transferred even when you aren't using your device. Apps continuously update and transfer data, especially ones that use location based services or are backing up information. If you don't want any wireless data used, I recommend powering off your devices at night or connect to wifi. Airplane mode is also an option as lizdance40 recommended.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Is your phone off or in Airplane mode?   Unless my phone is disconnected from the outside world, it continues to interact.  Email (mostly that early AM spam), notices from FB friends in other time zones, go on all night....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know it's important to keep a handle on your data usage Lettee. Data may still be transferred even when you aren't using your device. Apps continuously update and transfer data, especially ones that use location based services or are backing up information. If you don't want any wireless data used, I recommend powering off your devices at night or connect to wifi. Airplane mode is also an option as lizdance40 recommended.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes