Billed last 6 month 4 data charges even with blocks
smurfette

I have been billed over the last 6 or so months for Data charges on my phone.  I do not use data. They have put a number of blocks on my phone and still each month I open my bill, It states Data Charges.  I have had to call them each month to have them taken off my bill?  How many others out there did not notice this $1.99 per Mega B charge going on there account and paying it each month?

This really worries me, how you can be charged for a service that has been blocked from your account...each month they tell me it should not happen again, regardless the garb..it always does. :smileysad: 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Billed last 6 month 4 data charges even with blocks
tanman47
there are two ways you can go with the blocks. you can either put on the main block that will guarantee you do not get charged any mb's. The only downside to that block is that it blocks pix/flix msging. the other option is to put smaller blocks on your line that should do the job, but are not guaranteed to block all mb charges. (there are ways around these blocks)
0 Likes
Re: Billed last 6 month 4 data charges even with blocks
erwaco
Just wondering if someone can tell me how I can block data.  I just signed on two months ago and expected my bill to be much cheaper then my former carrier but when it came I was shocked.  The data usage fee was over a hundred dollars and the surcharges and other charges and credits was almost $170.00.  I don't even know what I'm being charged for.  Any help would be appreciated.
0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers will be closing for the day soon. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes