Being charged and not sure for what !?
leyannS

I am so upset , so I get my bill and its outrageous ! the explanation on the bill says "pro rated" charges on one of the lines I have , so I call customer service and the lady first says that yes its the balance I owe because of edging up. I explained to her that's not what I was told and had receipts of what I paid . so then she tells me that the phone that I had mailed in was never received .First of all how can it say one thing on the bill and the lady I speak to not even be sure what the charges or for ! second.. the phone was mailed December 18th, 2014. I have never received the first notification that the phone was never received. I have upgraded 3 phones since this. Because of already paying 2 bills since returning this phone and no notifications , I make the mistake of not hanging on to my tracking number. I thought all was good it has been 4 months !!! So now I am pulling my hair out because Verizon is making me pay $300 for NOTHING. and ive been a loyal customer for years. I have 7 lines on my account and I am so close to saying DONE and I don't care about paying the early termination fees if this is how they treat their customers . Ive returned phones in the past and believe me my phone would blow up with notifications if the phone wasn't received in the time given. All I could get was "its possibly lost at the warehouse in FT Worth and check your post office" I did. and if its lost and this seems to happen often well that's not my fault. I returned the phone. ugh ! - a very disappointed customer ! yet what do I do ??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Being charged and not sure for what !?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leyannS,

I never want a bill to come as a surprise to you. I know that it is important to be billed for the right plan, devices, etc. Since this is a public forum, we are unable to gain account information. So I will send you a private message so that we can look further into this. Please be on the lookout for that. Thank you.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Being charged and not sure for what !?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leyannS,

I never want a bill to come as a surprise to you. I know that it is important to be billed for the right plan, devices, etc. Since this is a public forum, we are unable to gain account information. So I will send you a private message so that we can look further into this. Please be on the lookout for that. Thank you.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes