Bad service ever since outage couple months ago
Timcredible
Enthusiast - Level 2

Service keeps dropping in central Ohio ever since the bug outage a couple months ago. Bis there any way to report it to Verizon?  I can't find a way to submit a ticket or anything.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad service ever since outage couple months ago
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we know the importance of having a reliable service, and we'd love to help. What are your nearest cross streets and city? How are your services being impacted (calls, texts, data)?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
Timcredible
Enthusiast - Level 2
Thanks for the reply.  I live in the south part of Delaware, OH, just north of the route 23/315 intersection.  The issue happens on a pixel 1, pixel 1 xl, motorola g7 power, and razer phone 2.  The issue is that we will normally have 2 bars, but randomly our phones will completely lose cell network signal for a short time.  It's most noticeable when we are on a phone call and it drops the call and we look at the phone and we see no bars.  The other noticeable symptom is we will get a voice mail notification when we have been sitting right next to the phone and when we call the person back they said that the call immediately rolled to voicemail.  We've lived in this house for 25 years, never had this problem until the outage a month or two ago where we had no service for most of a day.  I've been a Verizon/GTE/Cellular One customer for at least 20 years, and have always had cell service at this location.

Thanks,
Tim
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly understand the importance of having service and we are here to ensure that it is the case. Can you please clarify, have you completed any steps in effort to getting this corrected? -AlbertP_VZW

0 Likes
Timcredible
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the reply.  Each phone has been rebooted a couple times over the last month or so, don't know of any other troubleshooting I can do.  If there is anything I can do to test, let me know, I'll try it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Timcredible, we certainly want you to have the best possible service. How far do you have to travel before getting adequate service? Do you all find this trouble indoors, outdoors, or both?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
Timcredible
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't have to go anywhere, the signal comes back on it's own.  We haven't been outdoors with the phones much, so don't know if it happens outdoors also. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s our goal to resolve this ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further. 

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s our goal to resolve this ASAP.  May we please have your full name and the best phone number to reach you at for further assistance? 

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please disregard the last post as this was sent in public by accident.  My apologies for that.  I have resent this privately.  Please only respond to it in private.  Thank you.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes