Bad customer Service, anyone else with a similar experience?
leo60608

I would like to start off by saying that i have been a customer of verizon for some years now as many of you out there might be. I have paid my bills on time and have never had to call to complain about anything. I have always had good service. All of this has changed now and i am extremely unhappy. I am highly considering switching to a company that appreciates customer loyalty and that puts their customer first.

So what happened that made me so unhappy? I have 4 lines on my account. Every now and then someone in my family or i travel to Mexico. In order to avoid being charged for roaming, i make sure to call verizon and change my plan to one that allows me to use the phone outside of the country without overages. This has worked well in the past until now. My father (who uses one of the lines on my plan) recently traveled to Mexico. I called Verizon to let them know that he was going to be out of the country and therefore i needed to switch the plan. Everything worked well until my recent bill which ended up being close to 1200 bucks. I called in and was told that my plan was switched back to the way it was originally (no coverage outside the US). Who agreed to this change? NOT ME. Was i informed of this change? NO. According to Verizon it was switched after 1 month since it is the "normal timeframe people use this plan for", even though i told the customer service person i would call to cancel since i was not sure how long my father would be in Mexico. What kind of company does this, says the customer is at fault and then demand payment? Obviously one that doesnt care for their customers. If this is not taken care of, i will no longer be a Verizon customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad customer Service, anyone else with a similar experience?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Leo60608, this type of experience would have me just as concerned too. customers needs can vary, so it is important that we review and provide all the needed info to ensure all is as needed.

While we cannot promise a credit, we'd like to help review all that has taken place, and submit feedback as needed.

When you have a moment, please respond back to the DM I send out to you, in order to assist.

Thank you, leo60608.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
leo60608

I replied to the message and have not heard back. Was it received?

0 Likes
leo60608

I still have no response...this is the perfect example of what i am talking about..terrible customer service.

0 Likes