Bad VZW Signal at Work
MBINDC1

I recently started working at a property and it has very poor Verizon signal all around. Is there any way to determine whether Verizon is upgrading the system in the area with more towers or micro sites? Or are there other ways to boost the Verizon signal around our apartment community?

This is definitely losing VZ potential business in this area. The zip code is 20653

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad VZW Signal at Work
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The owners could reach out to the business side of Verizon Wireless to consider installing commercial boosters or a smaller cell site on the property.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Bad VZW Signal at Work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to have service in the area that you are working at Mbindc1. I am sure I can help figure out what is going on in that area. I did review the area and do not see any reported issues. What type of service issues are you having? What is the make/model of your device? Does this only happen indoors? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes