Bad Store Experience
WHIFFJR

I had a bad experience at a Verizon store - with whom can I discuss my problem?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bad Store Experience
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Address of the store? This is a peer to peer community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service. You can share your experience here with the hope that someone else sees it and can avoid the same experience.

You can certainly call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone to report your experience.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to provide you and all of our customers with a world class customer service experience at all times, WHIFFJR. Based on your post, that clearly was not the case. If you have not provided your feedback through one of the channels that Ann154 suggested then feel free to reach out to us on either Twitter or Facebook. There we can gather some information from you, get your concern the attention that it deserves, and have your feedback sent to the proper channel to be addressed. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

call customer service (*611) from your phone. they can file a complaint for you.

If you want something done immediately though request the stores district manager contact info.

0 Likes