Backup Assistant Question
parkernathan
Contributor - Level 2

I'm on a phone that isn't compatible with Backup Assistant, so I personally don't need to access the Backup Assistant settings for myself in My Verizon. My mother's phone is Backup Assistant compatible, and currently, she has her own login, but she NEVER logs into her My Verizon to manage her Backup Assistant contacts. We are on a Family SharePlan, so she's on my SharePlan. 

Is there a way to phase out her My Verizon account and bring her Backup Assistant syncing under my My Verizon account so that from my My Verizon account, I could login and keep her Backup Assistant contacts updated for her, or does My Verizon accounts only work per one phone number?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Backup Assistant Question
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
One log in per phone number; but you could log in with her info if she is willing to give it to you. I have log ins for all the numbers on our family plan and periodically log in to each number just to be sure things are as they should be.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
One log in per phone number; but you could log in with her info if she is willing to give it to you. I have log ins for all the numbers on our family plan and periodically log in to each number just to be sure things are as they should be.
0 Likes
parkernathan
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the info! That's what I thought. She gave me her login, so at least I can manage it for her.

0 Likes