Re: BOGUS CHARGES - LIES
Tidbits
Legend

Care to make a wager on that?

Google what promotional means. It isn't always around and available. Just because the data amounts may be the same the price won't be the same and when the $40 plan was announced the actual cost for 4Gb was more than the current price.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Then if you are paying $40 and getting 4GB you ARE getting double data since currently $40 gets you 2GB. I STILL don't see what your issue is.

0 Likes
gmoneyGLB

Bcuz, when i got service thats what 4GB Plan cost then, it wasnt a special. 2GB was only $20. Since they raised 4GB to $60, it looks like im getting a special price. The button i clicked-on on MyVerizon said STAY WITH US AND DOUBLE YOUR DATA FOR THE SAME LOW PRICE. According to that statement, i should have been able to get 8GB for $40 for staying with verizon instead of going with the other company that says SWITCH TO US AND KEEP YOUR SAME DATA AND WE'LL CUT YOUR BILL IN HALF. I wish i had copied the data prices at verizon when i got service so u could see what im talking about.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Um no... double data affected all the lines. So your 2GB plan you are looking at was 1GB. It was a promotional offer. Prices actually got cheaper based on the original non promotional pricing.

mama23dogs
Legend

You joined during a double data promotion, which ended last fall.  How hard is that to understand?

Data prices have reverted, so yes, to double your data now would cost twice as much.

So, how is it you were lied to?  (Because this wasn't it....)

Weth
Legend

gmoneyGLB wrote:

Bcuz, when i got service thats what 4GB Plan cost then, it wasnt a special.

When you got service 4 GB for $40 was a promotional special. Basically you are trying to get a promotion on a promotion and the system is not letting you. The email you got was not targeted enough to realize you already had a special rate. This should show you how good of a deal you got when you signed up, not something to get angry about.