BOGUS CHARGES - LIES
JWRIGHT917
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a customer less than a year and you can guarantee I will not renew my contract nor will I every use these liars.  My phones were suspended today because of a "broken agreement", NOT TRUE.  The customer service rep kept telling me she had to charge me $15 per line in order to restore my services, although we were talking on my phone that was supposedly suspended.   I put a payment in on 11/24/2014 to post for the 28th, which it did.  Once I I was able to speak to a supervisor she said it should not have happened it was an issue with Verizon's system.  How many people did this happen to that just felt defeated and paid it?  Verizon profited with bogus charges.   Why has Verizon overcharged me over and over.  The rep promised me my bill would never be more than $135 a month when I signed up.  It is almost $200 a month every month.  Not to mention i have to constantly fight fake charges by Verizon.   I'm SICK of VERIZON overcharging me for things that are bogus.  It's time they stop and start providing the services as described at the sign up - after Verizon Rips Off it's customers long enough they'll lose all their customers, AGAIN.  I hope they go out of business    

Labels (1)
Re: BOGUS CHARGES - LIES
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I've been a customer for 4 years and have never had an issue.

androidfreak
Contributor - Level 1

Same here never a billing problem in 10 years. The same amount every month unless I change plans or incur overages.

Just curious if you have figured out how much you are expecting to pay and compared what you are actually being billed? I'm sure there's an explanation.

MattTmx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Had bogus charges never an issue even back next altell days. But they got some don't give two darns about customers running the store here. Old manager is at at&the now. Mistaken charge of over $200 dollars because sale man and Manger doesn't understand the tablets. That's a concern.

0 Likes
Twitch61
Enthusiast - Level 1

Long story why I haven't looked at my bills but now that I have I'm extremely upset!!! First I have the $60 per month plan with unlimited calling and texting and 2GB and then charged $10 for each GB over. First I'm being charged $70.99 and the data has not gone over 5 GBs. I've been with verizon for years but now thinkingiI'm going to end this relationship if they don't fix this.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Does anyone do their own math? If a cs rep tells you a number so the math yourself. Also I'm sure they are into taking into account taxes and fees and insurance. There is also a good change you were told this but heard what you wanted to hear and ignored everything else.

It's just like the people that get mad because they see 4 lines and 10 GB for $140 but don't take into account the edge payments which are in fact listed in the fine print right on the page. So their 4 new iPhone 6es bring their bill to $250 before taxes and they want to blame Verizon instead of you know READING.

Twitch61
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I had the cs man on the line discussing everything down to the taxes. I'm an investment advisor and have been for nearly 30 years so I "do the math" quite often.  I have never had a problem with verizon until now.

0 Likes
Not applicable

First I wasn't referring to you. If you have a 2 GB plan and you used 5 GB guess what you're going to be charged overages that should not shock you. The overages are $15 per GB not $10 per GB. Also overages are rounded UP to the nearest GB.

0 Likes
Twitch61
Enthusiast - Level 1

My contract is for $10 a GB

0 Likes
Twitch61
Enthusiast - Level 1

And I do know they are rounded up. For example, my current usage is 3.57 GB. That is rounded to 4 GB, 2 extra. My month end is the 20th. That is what my usage is, give or take, each month. They are charging me for 5 additional.

0 Likes