Re: BOGO add line question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mako42, your time is valuable & we are dishearted to read that you feel this way. My peer, Robert did send you a Private Message at 3:08pm yesterday (12/20/19). We regret that you didn't see it. I have sent you the message again in the Private Message. Please check your inbox & reply to us there. Thank you! AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
david-auburn
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why are there no deals for current customers? I'm looking at switching to get an iphone deal.  

mako42
Enthusiast - Level 3

I HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGE TWICE WITH THE INFO YOU ASKED FOR AND i GOT NOTHING BACK.  At least RobertC_VZW exists (I sent you a private message). After I responded to your original private message, AliciaD_VZW asked me for the same info again. I would have responded to her BUT SHE DOESN'T EXIST -- at least not in the drop-down for sending a private message.  So I send you RobertC_VZW ANOTHER PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH THE INFO YOU ASKED FOR and still NO RESPONSE!!!  This is just a scam. Now Christmas will be come and gone and my kids will have to go without their upgrade this year. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!

0 Likes
mako42
Enthusiast - Level 3

As far as I can tell, AliciaD_VZW does not exist. I tried to respond to your private message 6 minutes after you sent it and your name did not appear in the drop-down so I couldn't choose you. So I did the next best thing. I sent another private message to RobertC_VZW and told him about you contacting me. NO RESPONSE!!!

I honestly don't think you really want to help me or your private message system is severly broken. I tried calling customer support and they had no way of patching me through to you. This is extremely frustrating as I wanted to upgrade both my kids lines for Christmas. Looks like that's not happening. 

Call me if you can figure out how to do that because I've had it with this stupid private message B*S*t

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get a deal you love! Is there a specific iPhone you were looking at?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
rm96k31
Enthusiast - Level 1

I spent 60 minutes with customer service and sales lasts night and no one was able to help me.  Also, 4 lines and a tablet on this account all paid off / no contract.. Frustrating to have to go through this hassle. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your time is valuable to us and we want to ensure that you get answers to all your Verizon Wireless questions, rm96k31. We understand that you have 4 lines and a tablet that are fully paid, what specific Verizon Wireless questions (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/) can we answer for you today?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
XILEDNINJA

Verizon clearly doesn't care about existing customers, they have grown arrogant and complacent in the way they treat those of us paying thier bills, I personally am fed up with it and will probably be going back to T-Mobile, at least they seem to actually try to retain customers unlike verizon... 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

XILEDNINJA, hold the phone. We have a mutual respect for all of our customers and it saddens us to see that you feel this way. We appreciate every single day of your loyalty with us and definitely don't want to see you leave. We understand the decision-making involved as all carriers have promotions that are geared towards adding new lines of service. While many of our promotions do require activation of a new line of service; we do have some great deals on devices, overall. We understand that every promotion will not work for every customer but our promotions are always changing to meet all of our customers needs. You can stay updated on the latest offers, here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals/upgrades/ 

You can also check account specific loyalty offers by signing into your My Verizon account www.vzw.com/signin, and checking your ‘Notifications’ section for "My Offers". It is our hope that you will continue to allow us to serve as your wireless providers for many years to come.

TakendraW_VZW

0 Likes