BOGO OFFER
rho54
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bought Iphone 11 , buy one get one free for adding a new line in December 2020. They said it would take 2 months for the credit to reflect on my bill.  The initial months that I paid would be refunded.  I've read other posts that this is a trend with Verizon. What can be done.

Re: BOGO OFFER
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on getting your new phones, rho54. You’re correct that promotions for a BOGO offer typically take two three bill cycles to reflect on the bill. We’d like to check on the details. We’ve sent a Private Note to continue.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
redwine2

Did you get this resolved?  I was told also that it would take a few months to get the credit. Still nothing and when I tried to resolve it through online chat, they said I didn't get the phones during the promotion time (it was only for the X) - which is not true.  The agent told me I should go into the store to resolve, but I am hoping not to have to do that during this time. I am wondering if I do have to go into the store though?! Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The promo I found was 

"Buy a select Apple or Android smartphone on device payment and get credit towards another device from the same manufacturer, 1 new smartphone line required." The promotion was "up to $700" off the iPhone 11.

It requires any Unlimited plan. I have sent you a Private Note to seek your details. 

0 Likes