BOGO Note 10+5g and a Note 10 upgrade to ZFold2
pughde
Enthusiast - Level 2

Basically, is this possible. Just to note it is a win win for Verizon, they sell a new phone plus extend contract for 2 more years.

Current: I own a Note 10+5G

Wife ‘s phone is a Note 10 on the BOGO plan.

Pay off my Note 10+ 595

Buy a new Z Fold 2 on payment plan 24 months

Give my note 10+5G to wife with her old phone number

Continue the BOGO plan do not pay off wife’s phone

Deactivate her note 10 phone, unlock it and sell it

Dwight Pugh
0 Likes
Re: BOGO Note 10+5g and a Note 10 upgrade to ZFold2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're a lot like me. I always have it all figured out. Please tell me, do you have any questions we can help answer? - Carter

0 Likes
pughde
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can I do this, without paying for the BOGO free phone under previous contract.  Seems to be many people who found out later that this is not possible. The Z Fold 2 runs around 2K, I would use this for the my phone, leave the Note 10+5G for my wife, with the BOGO continuing for another on that phone until paid off. 

Dwight Pugh
0 Likes
pughde
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am hoping for an answer of Yes or NO.

Dwight Pugh
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There are some requirements for getting a BOGO offer. You will want to make sure you keep the devices that are under the agreement. http://spr.ly/6606GIEU0 - Carter

0 Likes
pughde
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noted several times that is not going to happen with my proposal. Just wondering why I could not get a Yes or NO, I was very clear what I wanted. Your answer results in a "NO" I cannot complete the deal. I have noted it is a good deal for Verizon, now I'll wait until my contract expires in 10 Months to check out other providers for the best deal.  Your BOGO deal sort of results in losing business even when it involves keeping a customer.  

Dwight Pugh
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would really hate to see you leave. We'd like to access your account to better assist you with your concern. We sent you a private to continue with assistance. - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
pughde
Enthusiast - Level 2

I completed the authenticate your account process, now can I get help with my upgrade? By the way I did not say I was going away, I said I would look for the best deal after my contract expires. I would like to keep Verizon as my service provider. I have 10 months left, what I purpose is to pay Verizon $600 (complete my phone’s contract), plus give them another $2000 for the Z Fold 2 via monthly payments, plus extend my contract for my wife and myself to 2 more years. What is the problem? Just for fun, are you a human?

Dwight Pugh
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Uh oh, it seems like you are in a public forum. I have sent you a private message so we can frther help you. AmberF_VZW

0 Likes