BEYOND FRUSTRATED
RIPPEDOFF8

Verizon is not recording conversation details and agreements over incorrect billing.  After several attempts to fix a problem over months the new reps can't see what was doned 3 months ago?  I was due a $300 credit and they were billing me for lines for more than a year after I had cancelled them.  Multiple calls, hours spent on the phone, a pattern emerges - Verizon service personnel are either not recording in the system how your complaint was resolved - or verizon is erasing them so they don't give you the credit, keep billing and then give you a pathetic response and ultimate credit -  and when the credit does not show up and the changes were not made (again) they see no record of it in their system - unbelievable.  How does verizon get away with operating this way?  Maybe this is yet another class action lawsuit looming against verizon.  Or better yet, perhaps a government investation into it's operations is warranted here.  I can't be the only customer this has happened to  Also probably warranted -- a lawsuit for the damage all this frustration has on the customer's bloodpressure!

0 Likes
Re: BEYOND FRUSTRATED
boringusername
Master - Level 1

You can't sue, you can only use arbitration. It's in your cusotmer agreement you agreed to.

0 Likes