Re: BAD BAD BAD customer service
mainst

Verizon has the worst customer services I have ever had to deal with...We have been customers for about 9 years now, pay our bills on time.  The only reason we are still with them is because we cannot get service from other phones due to where we live.  Have a phone number that has not been used in 6 months or longer due to junpimg in pool.. got another phone lind added to get new phone, contrat is up 04/11/2014 adn they tell me they cannot set a date to drop this phone...I can call at the end of my contract and they will charge me for another month of service.....the bad thing about them is they have you and the good paying customers I guess are paying for the bad paying cusotmers...belive me, if i could, i would not be with verizon!!!!! But, I know they don't care !!!

0 Likes
mgizzle

OMG!! I just had the same problem for two days now! The customer service rep. offered me BOGO on the S4, i verified that I was eligible, she said yes. Therefore I went to the Verizon store and they told me they could not get me that special because I only had one line available for upgrade. I called Verizon back, was put on hold, had to explain my story to 3 different people. The last guy left me on hold for 15 minutes, said he would fix my issue.... then this lady answered and I had to start all over again.... they would not honor what the Verizon rep. told me and just said "sorry" I am thinking of switching carriers also... which carrier is the best?

0 Likes
luckydragon13
Enthusiast - Level 2

AshleyS_VZW

Sorry, Don't know how to do Direct Message

0 Likes
wegmand
Enthusiast - Level 2

The #MIN thing only tells me the current $$ balance on my prepaid plan.  It also sends me a text message with that info but neither the voice reply nor the text tell me how many MINUTES I've used or have remaining.  I'm using the $35 plan on a basic phone that allows 500 minutes, 500 MB data, & unlimited text.

Is there any way to know the remaining MINUTES that I have available?  I've posted a query but so far haven't received any responses: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/818426

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with customer service mgizzle. We are here to ensure you get everything you need to be happy with your wireless account. A Bogo is a buy one get one free promotion that provides a second phone with the purchase of another phone. That other phone has to be on a new line or line of service currently on your account that is also eligible to upgrade. I'm sorry the representative did not explain it thoroughly. We don't want to lose you with our family and would love to work on mending this relationship in the future. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to keep you with us.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes