Average wait time?
joshallen

Hey everyone,

Probably a dumb question here, but I am switching to Verizon... I placed an order online the night of 9/25, for 3 phones (2 iPhone 4, and a Blackberry), porting all my numbers over from US Cellular.   Received the "Sales Confirmation" email that states it is pending final credit approval.   On 9/26, it said the order was being processed and to check back tomorrow... which it still says on the 28th.  I understand orders are probably a bit backed up with all the iPhone 5 people, so I was just wondering if anyone could provide me like an average on how long before it will go through and the phones ship (the money paid for the phones has still not been taken out of my account either).., basically I just want to make sure that either I or someone will be here to sign for the phones, and my job it isn't that easy to change shifts so I was basically just trying to have as much notice as possible.  I realize that I probably just need to be more patient, but I am about ready to smash this US Cellular phone with a hammer but I don't want to do that till I have my new ones from Verizon Smiley Happy

Thanks all

Josh

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Average wait time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there Joshallen!

Welcome to the Verizon Wireless family!  I hope you've already received your phones and are now enjoying your new service.  If not though I would contact our Internet Order department as soon as possible!

They can be reached at 866-338-7390.

Keep us updated!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes