Auto pay and 500 MB data
Nodakgal

I am on the unlimited prepaid plan. It was my understanding by enrolling in auto pay I'd get 500MB of additional data. I enrolled, still haven't gotten it.
I chatted with a rep online. They said I needed to call 800-922-0204. I did. There is only automated options. NO one to speak with. I would like to resolve this issue please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Auto pay and 500 MB data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Nodakgal!

I know how important it is to be able to redeem your promotions! The number you have is our regular customer service number, but we actually have a specialized line for prepay. You can reach our Prepay Customer Service Team, and get the assistance you need by calling 888-294-6804.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

when you dial into 0204 as soon the as machine starts talking press #0#0#0#0#0

0 Likes
Nodakgal

The SECOND time I called I tried that. Didn't help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello Nodakgal!

I know how important it is to be able to redeem your promotions! The number you have is our regular customer service number, but we actually have a specialized line for prepay. You can reach our Prepay Customer Service Team, and get the assistance you need by calling 888-294-6804.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Nodakgal

Thank you. I will try that tomorrow!

0 Likes
Nodakgal

That did NOT work! It is once again, ALL AUTOMATED! No options to speak with a person at all! What a joke

0 Likes
Mobius5

I chatted about this with an agent 2 days ago. I signed up for Auto-pay 3 months ago and in the Verizon app on my phone, the bar says I only have 1GB. According to the agent, the extra 500MB doesn't show up in the bar as "available" to use because it is like a "bonus" that you only get while you're enrolled and not a part of the plan. So although the bar says I only get 1GB, I actually have 1.5GB available. This actually makes sense because on the bar, it says I've used 0GB of the 1GB, but according to my data-usage log, I've used ~300MB for the month thus far. Once I reach the 500MB of use, I would start seeing my usage in the bar. It also takes ~1 month for the 500MB bonus to kick-in after you sign-up for autopay.

0 Likes