Auto Pay Nightmares
badgers58

While trying to set up Auto pay on my phone - I apparently typed a wrong number and did not realize it until the payment was refused (several days after they said it was accepted).  There is no way to start the process over - I have to pay CASH IN THE STORE for 6 months!!!  REALLY - what a sucky way to do business - no second chances.  If this is the way Verizon treats its new customers I may have to find someone else who is a bit more humane - if any exist.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Auto Pay Nightmares
barbjtc

Exact thing happened to me except who knows whether I typed in my account number incorrectly or whether someone at Verizon did.  This just happened to me today and I was able to make a credit card payment over the phone - how does that make sense?  Hoping someone at Verizon billing/finance and/or customer service responds.  I just returned to Verizon in September after being with another carrier for a few years, but will have no problems leaving again if this is not resolved quickly.

0 Likes
Re: Auto Pay Nightmares
internetfate_net
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you HAVE to make a payment over the phone contact Financial Services at 1-(866)-266-1445. They have the ability to remove the cash only hold thats placed on your account for a short period of time so you can make payments over the phone. But no matter what, the cash only status will stick for 6 months.

0 Likes