Auto Pay Date
rltsca

I set up auto pay on my account.  I noticed that a payment had not been made for my second bill so I went and did a one time payment and reset the auto pay.  I now see my third bill is ready and is due by July 1st but my auto pay is showing that a payment won't be made until July 26th.  How do I get this fixed?  Also, I do not EVER pay bills late as I do not want it to affect my credit score so that is why I set auto pay up in the first place.  Is that one late payment going to be reported?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Auto Pay Date
rcschnoor
Legend

Why did you "reset" the auto pay? When setting up auto pay, they tell you to continue to make payments until you receive a bill telling you that the account is set up for auto pay and to not pay the bill. They don't tell you to make a payment and then "reset" auto pay if you are worried about the setup. "Resetting" auto pay before it is completely setup may simply postpone or lengthen the time before it is applied to your account.

Do you have your auto pay set up to be credited on the 26th of the month? If so, make a manual payment prior to your due date of July 1. Don't do anything to the auto pay as this may postpone it yet again before taking effect. Your next due date should be the same each month. so that would make your July 26th payment for the bill due on August 1.

0 Likes
rltsca

I did receive a bill saying my auto pay was set up but the payment did not actually take place as it said it would so that is why I went in and did the one time payment and then the system told me tor reset the auto pay.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rltsca,

I can understand where you are coming from. I am never late on my payments as well. So making sure that everything is set up correctly is key. With that being said I would love to review the account with you just to make sure everythig is a green light on the account. I did request to follow you. If you could please accept my request and then request to follow me back. Once we are then following each other you will be able to send me a Direct Message: http://vz.to/1fbIKzK I am looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes