Attempting to return to VZ, Questions.
henrymont

So, a while ago I attempted a "grass is greener" type of deal and the test the waters of another provider. Long story short, I am not satisfied with their services or the new device I have gotten.

As a result, I have been contemplating a great deal on returning to VZ and pay for a service that gave me everything I expected. However, I want to return but with the VZ phone I was using before I decided to switch providers, an Iphone 4s. If I were to reactivate this phone with VZ with whatever plan details I choose, I want to know how it will affect the plan long term. Mainly, will I have to wait a 24 month period to upgrade my 4S to that shiny new piece of tech that may come out in the next year? Do I have to go into a 2 year contract? What are my best options since I already have a viable phone to use with VZ.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you wouldn't need to start a two year contract with Verizon Wireless when you are bringing your own equipment.  You would get a month to month contract and you would be able to upgrade to new equipment at the two year contract price at any time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you wouldn't need to start a two year contract with Verizon Wireless when you are bringing your own equipment.  You would get a month to month contract and you would be able to upgrade to new equipment at the two year contract price at any time.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Attempting to return to VZ, Questions.
henrymont

Thanks for the quick and helpful info

0 Likes
Re: Attempting to return to VZ, Questions.
Mrs_Herrera91
Enthusiast - Level 2

They also have prepaid and pay-as-you-go plans so if something ends up happening with Verizon again, you do not have to worry about breaching a contract. My husband was actually going to do prepaid for a while and they have great plans for cheap, too!

Here's a link just in case you'd like to look into any of those plans.http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/consumer/shop/prepaid.html

0 Likes