At my home my signal has went down in the past 2 months I now get dropped calls often at home. The poor signal is both inside the home and outside. I'm in zip code 37216 and should have excellent coverage can you help ?
Nashville16

I have poor signal at my house both inside and outside this has gotten worse over the last 2 months is there any way to get this corrected ? I'm in zip 37216

Is there a way to see if a cell tower has been moved or changed? What can I do to get this fixed ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: At my home my signal has went down in the past 2 months I now get dropped calls often at home. The poor signal is both inside the home and outside. I'm in zip code 37216 and should have excellent coverage can you help ?
robinson007
Enthusiast - Level 3

I live about 60 miles from Nashville and get a weak signal to begin with but like you my service started getting slower about a month ago. About the same time Verizon increased the data allowance, lowered the price and added rollover data. Coincidence? I doubt it. They have to make up the revenue somehow. I have tried several devices at my place with the same result. Data signal is crap. Accessing the internet is like the old days of Dial-up. I still show 4G on my phone most of the time but the data is extremely slow. Even logging on to this site took minutes instead of seconds. I have a Straight Talk wireless home phone for backup and it works fine. Figure that one out, they both use the same tower which is 4 miles from my house. Of course calling Verizon is pointless, they have no answer.

Re: At my home my signal has went down in the past 2 months I now get dropped calls often at home. The poor signal is both inside the home and outside. I'm in zip code 37216 and should have excellent coverage can you help ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

robinson007-

Having the best possible signal is a must. Has there been any recent change with your device, a new software update or a new application? Other than the data being slow, how are your calls and messages processing?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mtngirl37
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hAve had the same issues. I've gotten replacement devices,  sim cards and then I was pretty much told there was nothing else that could be done. We have always had 4G and now our jet pack says 1X. The phones vary from 1X to 4G but hardly ever work or take forever to load pages. I have also start to have trouble with calls and sending messages. This is not just at my home either. I've taken in to other areas and it does not work

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To have reliable service take a turn for the worse must be awfully maddening, Nashville16. Let’s get service back to how it used to be. To be sure, is it the data or calling connection that has worsened? If it’s calling, is HD voice turned on? You can check by following these steps: http://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/hd-voice/
Finally, what is the make and model of your phone?
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mtngirl37
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 3 different phones,  Samsung S5, Note 4 and S4. It's on all phones that the data is slow. Not just at my home and I was told again that there was nothing VeRion could do. So I'm looking for another provider.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mtngirl37,

We certainly don't want to see you go anywhere. Your loyalty means the world to us and we're committed to getting you the best possible service. What is your zip code? How far do you go before the service improves?

AndrewT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mtngirl37
Enthusiast - Level 1

37032 is my zip code. Also have trouble in zip code 37146, 37172 and 37072.

Some improvement in 37072. I was told that I was not in the direct line if

the towers at home, but home is not the only place with the problem.

On Jul 18, 2016 11:15 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mtngirl37, we know that having service were you travel is important. These sound like some serious issues you are having. We are here to provide some additional assistance. Please send us a private message by visiting our Facebook page or sending us a DM to ______@VZWSupport on Twitter. This way we can further assist you.

RalphT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Nashville16

yes the HD voice data was on my iPhone 6s i'm having problems with my calls its like the signal is weaker than it was last year

0 Likes