Asurion Cellphone Insurance Claims
Snn5
Legend

Former Asurion Staffer Shares Insider Tips On Making Cellphone Insurance Claims – Consumerist

A few things to keep in mind when using Asurion as viewed by a former employee.  This just explains the dos, don'ts, and what to expect.  This gives NO advice on how to beat the system.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Asurion Cellphone Insurance Claims
NYirish65

Asurion is the worse company you could ever have the misfortune to deal with. What I don't understand is why Verizon, ATT and others put their customers into contracts with such a terrible company. The insurance is worthless - they wanted to charge me $200 for a phone - would not replace the phone I had, would not even tell me if they would send a new or "refurbished" phone.  "Refurbished" phones of the  model they offered can be purchased for less than $200. Do yourself a favor and keep your insurance $s and use those premiums to buy a new phone if you need. Over 3 years you'll pay premiums a few cents shy of $360. If you lose/damage your phone Asurion may give you a "refurbished" phone that may not even be the type of phone you had and charge you a deductible that covers all or most of the value of what they send you. I would never pay another penny to this outfit.

0 Likes