Assumption of Liability Question - unlimited data
cjriddle22

I have two numbers on my account, both with unlimited data. It is the 1400 minutes, unlimited text and data. Both lines are currently on a month to month contract as I have not upgraded the device yet.

I want to assume the liability for 2 other numbers that have the exact same plan as me (2 lines, 1400 minutes, unlimited text and data). Will this affect anyone's current contract or unlimited data? Both of these lines are still under contract, if that matters.

I went into a corporate store and asked about this. They said they could not guarantee anyone would keep the unlimited data. Are they able to change your plan if you don't sign a new contract? Plus the two new lines I want to assume liability for are still under contract, so wouldn't everything stay the same?

I just want all four lines on the same bill, but want the plans to stay the same.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Assumption of Liability Question - unlimited data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be delighted to assist today cjriddle22! When it comes to retaining plans this is something that does indeed depend on the account types and status. For more information regarding this process please reach out to our Assumption of Liability Team at 888-832-4540. We look forward to hearing from you soon, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes