Assumption of Liability Process for 2 lines
chewy7th

I have two lines under my acct - one is month-to-month, the other is under contract.  Both lines have unlimited data plan.  I'm moving to Europe and would like to transfer my lines to avoid the ETF.  Can I transfer (via AOL) the two lines to two individual family members and have both lines retain the unlimited data plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Assumption of Liability Process for 2 lines
wfults

Unsure if you've already made a plan with your family members, but I would be willing to assume the unlimited data line with a contract and we could see if that would work.  That way you just have one line left, its unlimited data and you could either transfer or just cancel it without a ETF. 

0 Likes
Re: Assumption of Liability Process for 2 lines
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Chewy7th!

Moving to Europe sounds awesome! You pose a great question about the lines on your account and your options. Great news! You are able to allow another paty (or parties) to assume your lines in order to retain the unlimited data. In order to begin this process, just give us a call at 800-922-0204 and we can add a notation that states you have given your authorization for that person (or persons) to assume the line into the other name.

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes