Highlighted

Arrangements to secure service not kept on Verizon end

Baas

I had a payment arrangement set up to secure my service and my service was turned off when I called and spoke to representative I was told it was because of my due date I tried to keep explaining to this gentleman that the rangement was set up by an agent to secure my service and my service still got interrupted he was very unsympathetic and kind of rude and told me that he would turn my service on today but in three days I had to pay 200 more on top of my ranch or arrangement set up 4 a week and a half from now so now I'm going to have to come up with money I don't have in and they want to charge me a disconnection fee for all my phone lines to and it wasn't my fault the agent Rachael agent sitting of set it up if it was not able to be that way I've gotten so disappointed with Verizon to can't talk to anybody anymore I've been a Verizon customer for almost 20 years I'm about ready just to take all my service to someplace else

0 Likes

Re: Arrangements to secure service not kept on Verizon end

Community Manager
Community Manager

Baas, 

We understand things can happen to cause you to get behind on your payments. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to another 20+ years to come. It is never our intention to make things more difficult for you. Our apologies for the trouble setting up the arrangements. In the future, you can set up payment arrangements online to prevent any interruptions in your service. Were you able to get the services turned back on? Did you need additional assistance with your payment arrangements?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes