Area Coverage
jmroupp

I am supposed to be in a good Verizon Wireless coverage area and yet my phone doesn't work very well in house or at work in this area.  I'm in the zip code of 17754 and right in the borough when I'm at either place.  The coverage is 50/50, can you please send someone out to evaluate this?  I would use wifi to call but apparently Verizon thinks that the service is good enough that it's not a priority.  They've since changed that statement, but it's still not going to be available for at least another 6 mos.  So if you want to show some pride in your coverage, please fix the areas that you are supposed to be "already covering".  Even outside, the coverage isn't very good.... It's not the phones, I've already been to the Verizon store to get new sim cards, that was supposedly the issue... didn't fix the problem and I'm not the only one with the problem either.  I think that it would frustrate people traveling in and out of the airport as well since they probably have a hard time with calls when they touch down in Montoursville, PA.  All I'm saying is, if you want to claim to be the best, then handle your business and be the best (especially in the areas that you claim to have excellent coverage in).

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Area Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this once and for all, jmroupp! What exactly have you been experiencing in these area? Is this primarily happening indoors at both home and work?Does it seem the airport or surrounding structures are close enough to interfere?

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes