Are you having problems with consistently inept billing/service?

dfowlerpei

I'm trying to understand if the consistent problems we have with Verizon service is universal.   We (have a family plan)  travel internationally occasionally and almost every time we add international data plans or international calling plans the billing is wrong.  Worst, it takes months and hours of phone calls to get them fixed. 

The latest involved adding a Global Data Plan and a country call plan in late June that we then terminated in July.   It's now two months later and I'm still being charged for both.   Worst, when we call (which is an hour an a half drama) they can find one of the charges but have no record of the other despite the fact that I'm sitting staring at the bill with the charges in print.

You have to love the part where the  answer from the agent over the phone was, I can't help you cause I don't see the charges on my system.   And of course, because service is so important to Verizon, I was told that to avoid these problems with turning off the service I should go online and do it myself so there won't be a problem.

Are others having similar problem?   Any suggestions on getting a refund?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Are you having problems with consistently inept billing/service?

pzjagd1
Novice

I've not had the need to use the International plan yet. I do travel to Europe, but will probably get a local sim card when I do so.

As far as changing my plan online, I do it all the time. I get the minimum data I think I'm going to need, but sometimes have to upgrade it two or even three times during the month when I use my device as a mobile hot spot. I've never had a billing problem when doing so and it is SO convenient. It takes less than 5 minutes.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Are you having problems with consistently inept billing/service?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We certainly don't want to see you continue to have trouble with your billing, dfowlerpei. I have sent you a follow request along with a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox and reply back with the needed information to look intoy our billing questions further.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes